Are you looking to remove your impacted wisdom teeth professionally? You should know things before you book an appointment with your dentist! This will help make sure giving peace of mind and be with a health decision. Usually, most people know a few things about wisdom teeth extraction, but not the real in-depth details about having wisdom teeth extraction, the cost associate with it, the procedure to follow after the extraction, and more. Are you one among them? If so, you are on the right path! This blog discusses the thing about wisdom teeth removal in Sydney, cost, and more that you should know for a successful and safe wisdom teeth removal procedure. Continue reading to learn those.
Step by Step Wisdom teeth removal Procedure in Sydney
Step 1: You will ask to take an x-ray to check out the complication and the area of the tooth impact.
Step 2: Your dentist will discuss the complication in your case and let you know the procedure. Also, the wisdom teeth removal cost in Sydney will be discussed.
Step 3: After your approval, the dentist will start the procedure by giving anaesthesia to you (this depends on the severity of your case.)
Step 4: A small cut will be made on the tissue where the impacted wisdom teeth are located. To access the tooth, the bone will be separated gently.
Step 5: The dentist will make the tooth into small pieces and then remove it.
Step 6: Finally, the stitching process. After then, a small gauzed cotton swab is placed on the operated area to stop bleeding.
After the Wisdom teeth removal Procedure
- Avoid sucking on straws, smoking, or drinking alcohol for at least 24 hours
- Eat food that requires chewing
- Drink hot drinks
- Rinse the mouth
- Brush teeth next to the extraction site
- Follow your dentist instructions and recommended medicine
Cost of Wisdom Teeth Removal in Sydney
The cost of wisdom teeth removal in Sydney will depend on the dentist you choose, type of wisdom teeth extraction, the complication of the procedure, and more.
- If you are in need of Tooth Extraction (For tooth extraction due to damage caused by wisdom teeth.), you will need to pay around $150 to $350.
- If you are in need of Simple Wisdom Tooth Removal (For straightforward wisdom teeth removal with no complexities.), you will need to pay around $225 to $250.
- If you are in need of Surgical Wisdom Tooth Removal (For procedures where complexities are found during the initial assessment.), you will need to pay around $250 to $375.
- If you want to remove four wisdom teeth, you will need to pay around $970.
The Bottom Line
Are you ready to have wisdom teeth removal? Book an appointment with an experienced dentist who offers cheap wisdom teeth removal in Sydney without compromising the quality of the treatment.