The best way to recover from wisdom teeth surgery is to follow your wisdom teeth specialist in Sydney instructions consistently & thoroughly. Here are some little known ways to make the healing process a little faster and less stressful.
- Prevent dry socket
- Keep your head elevated for the first three days
- Ice the area of the cheek closest to the extraction site for the first day
- Don’t let your mouth dry out
- Massage your jaw point on both sides (without giving too much pressure)
- Drink ice cold coconut water until you’re able to eat soft foods