Whether you are missing a full arch or a single tooth, dental implants are the right treatment options you can choose to complete your smile. 9 out of 10 Australians experience embarrassment. Compared to other available tooth replacement options, tooth implants Sydney replace a tooth from its root for a natural-looking dental restoration. To find out more about dental implants, keep reading.
What if I don’t replace my Missing Teeth?
According to a report, poor oral health, mainly gum disease, tooth loss, and tooth decay affects many Australians. Most often, people think they don’t want to replace their missing teeth, mainly if it is located far back in the mouth. Believe it, or not even one missing tooth can have a significant impact on your oral and overall health.
- Shifting of the adjacent healthy teeth trying to fill the gap left by the missing tooth, is one of the earliest side effects, you can witness. This can create uneven teeth leading to chips or other damages. It can also undo the costly orthodontic treatment you recently went through.
- With time lacking stimulation from the tooth root causes the gum tissues to diminish in volume and reduce jaw bone density.
- Besides, to make it tough for replacing the teeth in the future, it can also lead to caved or sagging facial structure, making you look older.
- With no proper root system stimulation over a long time, the surrounding teeth also may become loose and fall out.
Are tooth implants Sydney the best options compared to other Replacement Solution?
Dental implants can be a lifesaver for many patients. The implants generally offer a natural feel, look, stability, and function more like the lost tooth. Here we have listed a few benefits offered by dental implants.
- Preserved bone density and gum volume.
- Long-lasting teeth replacement solution.
- Natural-looking teeth.
- Improved function compared to traditional tooth replacement options.
- No impact on healthy structures.
More about Dental Implants:
Talking about dental implants price Sydney, it is much affordable and there are dental implants Sydney payment plan. It takes a few days to heal. However, the time spent on the healing phase is not spent in the density office. Besides, you will not leave the dentist clinic with a space in your mouth after getting the implant. He will place a false tooth which will later be replaced with the actual crown.
Once the dentist surgically places the implant post on your jawbone, you should wait for a few months to allow the implant to fuse with the jaw bone and gums for excellent support. This process is known as osseointegration, and this is what separates dental implants from other tooth replacement options.
Once the jawbone completely fuses, the dental implant will mimic the lost tooth root structure. After the implant fuses with the bone, you will return to the dentist’s office for the restoration part of the treatment. This phase of the dental implant process does not take any time than a traditional restoration. However, with the support of the underlying root, dental implants will last for a lifetime.